Danny Bau is an acoustic singer-songwriter from Mandurah, Western Australia. He has been performing at Perth and Peel region venues for the past 10 years both as a cover musician and original artist. His music has achieved nominations and awards including winning Perth’s Battle of the Bands (2013) and was also a top 10 finalist for Telstra Road to Discovery (2015), performing along side the likes of Josh Pike, Emma Louise, Bob Evens and Ash Grunewald.
Danny’s set list is inclusive and can cater to a variety of audiences. His vocal tone hints to John Mayer and Pete Murray with subtle tones of soul for a unique sound. His guitar skills have a natural and effortless rhythm, making it easy to tap your foot to and sing a long. His performances are highly enjoyable and easy to listen to, providing the perfect atmosphere for background music at weddings, Sunday sessions and private functions to upbeat dance floor vibes, Danny can do it all!
Notable performances include:
- WAFL Grand Final, Optus Stadium (2020)
- Battle of The Bands (2019)
- March for Melanoma Fundraiser (2019)
- Western Derby – Optus Stadium (2019)
- Sofar Sounds, Perth (2019)
- Relay for Life (2018)
- Read Between The Lines EP Launch, Ravenswood Hotel (2017)
- Matso’s Live, Raw & Unplugged Festival – Broome (2016)
- New Years Eve with City of Mandurah (2015)
- Musical Fruit Festival (2015)